- All goods must be returned unused and in their original condition. Merchandise returned in damaged condition will have associated charges and may not be accepted.
- A return authorization is required for all returns. Please contact Customer Service to obtain a return authorization. Products returned without authorization will not be accepted.
- Ergomat shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect. Installation or removal of defective products does not fall under warranty.
- All shipping costs associated with returned merchandise are the customer's responsibility, including the cost of "free" outbound shipping.
- A 25% restocking fee will be assessed to any order returned within 30 days.
- We cannot accept returns after 30 days.
- We cannot accept returns of large DuraStripe roll orders (50+ rolls), even within the 30-day period
- Any custom product may not be returned (custom sizes or modified mats, custom printed DuraStripe or custom sizes for DuraStripe).
- Any changes to an order which has already been shipped (change of ship to address) may result in an added fee.
- Any products damaged while in transport must be reported to our Customer Service along with a complaint filed with the Transport Company as well as pictures of the damaged box/package.
Due to concerns about exposure to potential health hazards, ERGOMAT is unable to accept returns from:
- Food processing facilities
- Facilities with biohazard and pathological waste exposures including hospitals, laboratories, medical centers, and veterinary hospitals.
- Facilities with nuclear waste and radiation potential
Due to concerns about exposure to potential health hazards, ERGOMAT is unable to accept returns for any of the OXY product line and the Wound Band-It Product line.
Shipping error from ERGOMAT:
- In case of a shipping error from Ergomat; freight costs will be paid by Ergomat if the return procedure is followed and Ergomat’s UPS account is used (*certain conditions apply: see Product Condition/Quality for details). A detailed step-by-step procedure will be emailed along with the RMA #. Should the product be returned with any other transport method, Ergomat will not pay for the freight. Ergomat must be informed of the error within 10 days of the reception of goods.
- Any Custom Matting (with product code CST in the code)
- Any Logo Mat or Custom Color Mats
- ALL LED Products: LED mats, LED interactive Signs, LED Portable Mat
- DuraStripe Custom Products: Custom Signs, Custom Color Rolls or Shapes, InLine, Bar Codes
- All Glow Products: Signage, Shapes, and Rolls
- Magnetic Signs
- Ground Cords and Snaps
- Industry Matting Clips
- Chair Mats
- Sticky Mats (once open)
- DuraStripe Cleaner (once open)
- DuraStripe Lean
- OxyWrap or Wound Band-It products
- ErgoPerfect Supports
- ErgoPerfect Workstations and accessories
- ErgoPerfect Chairs or Sit-Stands and accessories